Listen to this story
Healthy and quick to prepare desserts
It is normal that in the middle of the afternoon we have an uncontrollable desire to eat sweet. Whether you are at work, or at home, these types of cravings are almost inevitable. That is why I have the solution for you; two healthy and quick desserts to prepare.
On this occasion I will teach you how to prepare healthy desserts with which you can even fill your little ones with energy.
It will allow you to incorporate new foods into your children's diet, in a quite attractive version, without resorting to the temptation of the goodies you can get.
What should you have available?
You should have fruit, almond flour, coconut milk, peanut butter on hand, among other options.
You can not forget the natural sweeteners like honey, dates, stevia or whatever you get. Also have a reserve of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, star anise, to flavor the preparations.
Another important point is to have some yeast, coconut oil, oatmeal and nuts. These last ingredients may be optional, but they will give the preparation a special and nutritious touch.
And it is also convenient to have a couple of essential ingredients such as oatmeal flakes, chemical yeast, coconut oil, vegetable drink.
That said, let's go with the two easy-to-prepare recipes.
Strawberries with cashew cream
To prepare this first recipe, you must have at least 15 minutes of your time. For some places, strawberries only occur in season, so you can also make it with peaches, pears or apples in compote, which is also perfect.
The following list of materials will allow you to create two great dessert servings:
80 grams of cashews
10 tablespoons of water
1 lemon in juice
1 pinch of vanilla
1. Before starting, the ideal is to have the cashews soaked for a few hours. If you don't have time, you can help yourself with boiling water and wait 10 minutes.
Another good option is to make a cream with the help of a shake, chop everything or a blender. For this it does not require soaking.
2. With the blueberries done, wash the strawberries carefully and remove the green part. Do not forget to dry well before adding to the preparation.
3. Next, remove the pit from the dates. And now if we are ready to prepare the strawberries with blueberry cream.
4. Begin by placing the cashews, with the vanilla and the lemon juice in the blender to blend, if necessary add the tablespoons of water little by little until the cream is achieved.
If you haven't soaked the cashews, it will likely require a little more water. Don't forget to add them by the spoonful, so you don't overdo it.
5. When the cream is ready, chop the strawberries. Serve the strawberries with the cream and good appetite!
Hazelnut mousse with chocolate
For the chocolate hazelnut mousse you may need 10 minutes of your time or maybe a little less. This dessert is very light, but it gives the perfect sweetness that your evenings need. That said, know the ingredients with which you can prepare two servings:
You will need to
1 little vanilla
400 milliliters of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of hazelnut cream
3 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. To save time, before starting the coconut milk, you should have placed it in the fridge for at least 12 hours. When you buy the can, put it in the fridge for when you need to use it.
When you decide to prepare, remove the coconut milk without moving the container much and carefully open the can so that the liquid does not stir.
This will allow you to see that on top there is a thick layer like cream and underneath is the liquid.
2. Get a spoon to remove the cream that is what we will use. Take it to a bowl. You can save the liquid to make shakes or smoothies.
3. Now, beat the cream with a whisk until it has been assembled.
4. Once the point is reached, save two squares for the final decoration.
5. To the rest of the cream, add the ingredients and beat another little. Taste it and add a little more cocoa or sweetener if you consider appropriate. This we have obtained is the mousse.
6. Then divide it into two parts, add a little white cream and toasted hazelnuts, and voilà!
If you see that it has grown a lot, and you can serve two servings and save the rest. If you refrigerate them well, it may last at least 3 days.
As you will see, these recipes are very quick and easy to prepare.
Dare to think healthy and give your body the love it needs with these 2 healthy and quick to prepare desserts.