Listen to this story
Homemade marzipan recipe
Marzipan is one of the ingredients with multiple functions in confectionery. For this reason, today I will show you this practical recipe for homemade marzipan that will not let you down.
In any occasion you can prepare it from the comfort of your home. Over the years this preparation has spread throughout the world presenting a wide variety of versions.
The uses can change according to the region, the important thing is to have it on hand to enjoy this treat when it provokes us.
- 500 grams of icing sugar.
- 500 grams of clean peanuts.
How to repair a homemade marzipan recipe?
This marzipan recipe is made with peanuts, for this:
1. You must clean the peanut, without the sheath that surrounds them and the rigid shell that protects it.
2. Now, clean the necessary amount to meet the established grams.
3. Then, take them to a frying pan so that you roast them on all sides. Move, so they don't stick, and they all acquire a golden appearance.
4. After roasting the peanuts, you should add a little salt when you grind them.
5. The idea is to avoid large pieces and for this you can use a mortar or food grinder.
This should result in a smooth paste. At this point, it is time to incorporate the icing sugar.
6. Sprinkle some sugar on your work surface. With a rolling pin, spread the dough over the sugar until it is one finger thick.
7. Now, with a cutter chop the dough. You can give the shape you want, cookie cutters are very practical.
8. Then, take them to a tray and keep it in the freezer for 15 minutes before eating them. And bon appétit!
This recipe allows you to keep the marzipan in the fridge, and you can eat it days later.
With marzipan, you can make decorations for desserts, cookies, even eat them like this. Depending on the objective you have, the recipe may vary, however, the marzipan will be the same.
It has a great and unique flavor, so it is a treat in itself to enjoy. You can prepare them to offer to visitors, so it is very useful to have this recipe on hand.