Listen to this story
How to prepare homemade chocolates
When preparing chocolates we always see ourselves with expectations of how we would like them to be and doubts about how they will really be, today we will clear all those doubts, and you will see that with very little and in a simple way you will be able to prepare the best homemade chocolates.
I will show you a selection of different homemade chocolates to taste your palate and that of those who accompany you in the adventure of baking at home, let's go there.
Homemade style white chocolate and coconut condensed milk bonbons
If you like sweets and cooking, you should take advantage of this easy and simple recipe that will allow you to obtain an incredible result in the preparation of rich and delicious pralines of condensed milk with white chocolate and coconut.
To accompany by a delicious coffee on one of those afternoons in which you invite your friends home, so let's go there with this excellent recipe.
150 grams of white chocolate,
1 can of condensed milk,
1. To start the preparation, you must open a hole to the coconuts to extract the water, after that, split them, extract the pulp and grate it. You must extract a cup of pastry from the zest that we will use at the end.
2. Inside a pot we put the condensed milk to cook along with the rest of the grated coconut pulp until we see that it becomes liquid.
3. We place the mixture in a container that we will cover with plastic wrap so that after it reaches room temperature it goes to rest for an average time of about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
4. We take the mixture out of the fridge and prepare it on a tray with spheres a little apart the average size of a walnut and put it back in the fridge for as long as.
5. We proceed in a pot to melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie or if you prefer, you can use the microwave doing it in parts so as not to damage it.
6. Take the tray with the balls out of the fridge and with the help of a pastry needle or a wooden toothpick, proceed to dip them in the melted chocolate and then in the cup of grated coconut that we saved at the beginning.
7. Finally, we place them again, and we take them to rest for about 5 to 10 more minutes in the fridge so that they maintain their texture.
Pralines of condensed milk with dark chocolate, walnuts and peanuts
If you thought that the previous ones were delicious and spectacular, they will dazzle you and so you can alternate with these two great flavors of chocolates.
150 grams of dark chocolate,
1 can of condensed milk,
200 grams of walnuts,
200 grams of peanuts.
1. We will start by peeling the walnuts and peanuts if they come with the shell, otherwise we will proceed to grind or grate them depending on the size you want them to have in the mixture.
2. Inside a pot we will place the condensed milk, and we will add only 100 grams of walnuts and 100 grams of peanuts, and we will be beating until we get the texture of water.
3. In the same way, we will place this mixture in a bowl and let it rest until it reaches room temperature, and we will cover it with plastic or transparent paper.
4. We will take this mixture to the refrigerator for 4 hours.
5. We extract the mixture from the refrigerator and on a tray we place small spheres that we will make with it.
6. We return them to the refrigerator for the time that we last in the process of melting the chocolate.
7. For this we will take a pot and place it in a bain-marie or, as we already mentioned, in the microwave in several batches.
8. With the help of a wooden toothpick or a pastry needle, puncture the spheres to immerse them in the melted chocolate.
9. The rest of the walnuts and peanuts are placed in a container so that we can pass the chocolates before returning them to the tray and take them back to refrigerate for about 5 to 10 more minutes for a more solid texture.
After all these steps you can now serve them and let them taste these rich chocolates of condensed milk with dark chocolate, walnuts and peanuts.
Accompanying them with a cup of coffee so that your guests can enjoy several of these rich and delicious chocolates.
For some type of special event you can prepare both recipes and decorate by alternating the colors that both offer.
If you want, you can change the alternate ingredients and venture to make the chocolates you want or simply add natural colorants for a shower of colors and flavor.