Listen to this story
Vegetarian carrot pizza
Vegetarian pizza is a dish that can vary, since in itself it is a dish that does not include meat as such. In it, you can include carrots, beets and other elements to strengthen the flavor and make it more nutritious.
This time I bring you a carrot pizza that you will not be able to resist. With the other elements that we have chosen, this is sure to become your favorite version.
With no more time to waste, I leave you the ingredients and the preparation in simple steps. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Benefits of consuming a vegetarian piece
Before proceeding with the preparation, it is important to understand the high nutritional level that this dish cannot have. Remember that the less manipulation you have the better and let the oven do the rest.
Whether with sautéed or steamed vegetables, the flavor that the combination of vegetables gives is very interesting.
In the following article I will teach you how to increase your consumption of vegetables with this delicious recipe that, in addition to being a pleasure for the palate, will be a source of energy for your body.
Ingredients for vegetarian carrot pizza
For this recipe we will prepare the dough, if it has a base, you can use it without any problem.
For the mass
130 milliliters of water,
4 tablespoons of oil,
125 g of wheat flour
1 tablespoon yeast,
Salt to taste.
For the filling
Black pepper to taste
½ tablespoon garlic powder,
½ red pepper,
1 tablespoon of oregano,
1/2 green pepper,
Salt to taste,
100 grams of mushrooms,
20 grams of black olive,
150 grams of mozzarella cheese.
How to prepare carrot pizza?
1. Let's start by preparing the pizza dough. To do this, you must place the salt, yeast and oil in a bowl.
2. Now mix well, and incorporate the water little by little until you manage to form the dough as such.
3. Now, on a flat surface, table or counter, sprinkle flour and place the dough.
4. Keep kneading and if necessary add a little flour until you achieve that the dough is loose and does not stick to the base.
5. At this point, let it sit for about 15 minutes.
6. To make time, while you wait, wash the vegetables. Take the tomato and with the help of the blender, crush it, add salt and pepper.
7. Chop the onion into julienne strips as well as the bell pepper and the carrot.
8. With the help of a non-stick frying pan, place the vegetables over low heat and cover. Wait 3 minutes for the heat to take effect, stir, cover again and turn off the heat.
If you are one of those who does not like raw caramelized onion, it may be more palatable for you.
If, on the other hand, you like to feel the crunchiness and the flavor of the onion, do not include it in this part of the recipe.
9. When you have finished the 10 minutes, it is time to continue.
10. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and roll until you get the thickness you want. Remember to give it the shape of the tray or the one you choose when going to the oven.
11. Now, on the table place a layer of tomato sauce.
12. Add half the mozzarella cheese, the vegetables in the order you like best.
13. Then, place the mushrooms and olives in the most appetizing quantity and arrangement for you.
14. At this point add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano. Make sure the latter is fresh or not to include the sticks.
15. Finally, add the other half of the cheese and bake for 15 minutes at 185 °C.
16. At the end of the time, remove from the oven, let it cool slightly and serve by portion. Accompany by a refreshing drink and voilà!
This preparation, in addition to being a nutrient bomb, its flavor is unmatched. As you will see, you don't need many ingredients. Its preparation can be executed for any meeting, and you are sure that young and old will love it.
Wait no more and incorporate the vegetables that your story needs so much with this recipe loaded with flavor.