Listen to this story
Tres leches cake with whipped cream
If it is sweet cakes, it can be said that this is one of those that belongs to the podium of the first places. Its juicy and fluffy texture make it unique in its style, as it contains three different types of milk.
So without any more time to wait, I will tell you how to prepare an excellent and delicious tres leches cake to which is a delicacy of synchronization of ingredients and flavor, let's go there.
1/2 cup of flour,
1/2 cup of flour,
1 cup of milk,
1 cup of condensed milk,
1 cup of heavy cream,
A little rum to taste.
The preparation of the tres leches cake is divided into three parts, the first in which the preparation of the biscuit is made, the second in which the tres leches mixture of it is prepared and the third in which the mixture is incorporated. Mix the biscuit to obtain the final result.
Preparation of the biscuit
1. We will start by placing the eggs in a bowl and beat to the point of foam at this point add the sugar and continue beating until it is fully incorporated.
2. We proceed to add the flour which we must sift previously to avoid lumps in the mixture, and we continue mixing everything until we get a homogeneous mixture.
3. We take our mixture to a mold and later in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.
4. After the first 20 minutes with a pastry needle or toothpick, prick the mixture to verify that it is fully cooked.
Place the cake on a larger mold than the one used to cook it in order to cool it and add the mixture that we will prepare next.
The ideal would be to place the cake in a glass mold so that it absorbs the flavor in a perfect way, and you can refrigerate it again if you do not eat it all and thus continue to stay fresh.
Preparation of the three milks
1. While we wait for the biscuit to cool in a bowl, we will place the milk, the condensed milk and the milk cream, and we will start their beating.
2. We will add the rum to taste to the mixture, and we will continue beating until we get a homogeneous mixture.
Mix of the three milks and the biscuit
1. After verifying if the cake is at room temperature, we will prick it with the pastry needle or a wooden toothpick as many times as you like.
2. We bathe the cake with the tres leches mixture until it is completely bathed, let it rest and bathe it again and put it in the fridge for a rest day.
3. At the end of the time we will proceed to remove it from the refrigerator and place whipped cream on it.
If you want an extra flavor, you can cut the cake in half and add in this whipped cream for an explosive internal flavor.
4. We will add the grated chocolate on top of the cream as a decoration and if you wish you can make small peaks with the cream and place the cherries on top of it.
If you do not want to place cherries or chocolate you can add on this arequipe or some type of syrup of your liking.
At this point you can serve it with a delicious coffee and let your guests taste their palate with this delicious dessert.
The variation between the filling and the decoration can be infinite in this cake, the only thing that must remain intact are the three milks that generate its delicious and unique flavor.
So, now you know, you just have to put this recipe into practice together with your confectionery creativity in order to get new and very sweet combinations.