Listen to this story
2 recipes to prepare strawberry mousse
The strawberry mousse can be consumed, from my point of view, at any time of the year. It is a fresh dessert that sweetens your senses with little effort thanks to the rich taste of strawberry.
In addition, it provides many vitamins and a good caloric source such as milk. In this way, it is possible to consume an appetizing dessert that settles the stomach.
There are different ways to prepare strawberry mousse, but in this article I told you about the simple recipes that exist with the difference that one has milk cream and the other gelatin with yogurt.
In addition, they are extremely quick to prepare, and it is not necessary to have high levels of response to make a delicious dessert. That is, in less than 30 minutes you will have prepared this wonderful recipe.
Take note and remember to have all the ingredients before starting any preparation. Review as many times as you need, although honestly these recipes are a blow to the floor.
Strawberry mousse step by step
This recipe for strawberry mouse has as its main ingredient, in addition to the strawberries, the whipped cream or milk cream. Now I leave you the list of the other ingredients:
500 grams of strawberries
250 grams of whipped cream
Preparation of the strawberry mouse step by step
1. Take the strawberries, clean them and leave them without leaves. Then, put it in the blender until you get a kind of natural purée without water. Now go through a strainer to separate the seeds.
2. Now, add the cream or cream to the strawberries. Mix well, and you will see how the color changes to pink.
3. Take the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. In another bowl and with the help of an electric mixer preferably, bring the egg whites until stiff.
4. Add the sugar to the snow according to your taste. Now, it is time to add the snowy to the cream or vice versa. The truth is that it must be done slowly and with a spatula. With constant but enveloping movements.
5. When you have only one mix, use clear glasses or glasses for serving. You can make a base out of strawberry chunks, place them on the sides, or even add strawberry syrup to the walls and on top.
6. As a last step, put it in the fridge and let it cool for 3 hours and the strawberry mouse will be ready to taste.
Strawberry mousse with jelly
This is another version of the mouse where the consistency will be given by the gelatin. Consider having 4 glasses to serve as it looks much more elegant and colorful.
Fresh strawberries for garnish,
1 envelope of strawberry gelatin for 4 regions,
200 grams of strawberry,
250 milliliters of water,
1 skimmed strawberry yogurt.
Preparation of strawberry mousse with jelly
1. For this preparation, prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the envelope or box, considering applying only half of the indicated water cold and the other half hot. Then put 125 milliliters of water to heat.
2. Once it has boiled, add the envelope of gelatin, dissolve well and when there are no lumps add the other 125 milliliters of cold water.
3. Once everything is mixed, let the gelatin travel a bit. If for some reason it doesn't finish curdling after the first hour, put it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes and that's it. We can continue.
4. Take the clean, small strawberries and bring it to the blender bowl, add the yogurt and mix well. When finished, save the mixture and let's continue.
5. With a mixer, beat the gelatin on high speed to inject air. You will appreciate this when bubbles start to come out. Keep beating until creamy.
6. Up to this point, add the preparation from the blender and beat for a few seconds until all the elements are well incorporated.
7. Put it in the fridge in the glasses and wait for it to cool for a few hours. When it is dense enough it is time to remove.
8. To decorate you can place a couple of strawberries in slices, squares, etc. The creativity is yours.
If you haven't dared yet, think about the variety of flavors you can get. If it is not with strawberry, use the fruit of your choice. The advantage of the other ingredients is that they serve as a base and the main flavor will be taken from the fruit.
Only consider the sugar servings if the fruit is very ripe. You can prepare them for a dinner of 4. Or if you prefer to give the small ones by glass, you can create more moderate servings.
Remember that with practice the textures and quantities are mastered. By law, each product is different and gelatin may be more watery than another.
To enjoy at any time of the year, in multiple events, etc. This mousse will never leave you bad besides being quite yielding.