Listen to this story
Socca pizza recipe gluten-free
Socca pizza is one of the most consumed fast foods in the south of France. They are very healthy, since it eliminates gluten and leaves a meal loaded with vitamins and nutrients.
This gluten-free socca pizza recipe is one of the many foods that can be made with gluten flour, either partially or totally, the taste is of another level.
Remember that the pizza combinations are chosen by you, with your favorite ingredients, and why not treat yourself in a healthy way. Without further ado, the recipe that you will not be able to stop preparing.
140 grams of chickpea flour,
Pitted black olives,
Provencal herbs to taste,
15 milliliters of oil,
200 grams of water,
2 grams of salt, basil,
Ground black pepper,
Tomato sauce or tomato passatta,
1 slice of pumpkin,
1 slice of fresh mozzarella,
Oregano or chives
Step by step of how to make a socca pizza
1. Prepare the oven preheat to 200 °C and have a tray or mold on hand.
2. Now, in a bowl add the flour, water, salt, oil, herbs and a little black pepper. Mix all the ingredients until the dough is homogeneous.
3. Cover and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
4. Once the time has elapsed, place the dough on the tray, spreading it out until it is very thin.
5. At this point the dough will still be very loose.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, until it begins to brown.
7. At this point, remove from the oven and allow cooling.
8. Then, place a layer of tomato sauce and incorporate all the ingredients and to finish, cover with a layer of cheese.
9. A little oregano and chives and bake again for 5 minutes or so or until the cheese is gratinated. And here you have a great socca pizza.
Aspects to consider
Chickpea flour is not usually heavy, but it is satisfactory, so it is better to serve moderate portions until the person feels satiated.
The trick to making the base crisp is the thickness you give it. If you make it thin, it will be more crunchy, so it is not necessary to leave more time. If you make it thicker you can say a few minutes in the oven before incorporating the ingredients.
If you want you can make a rectangular tray and chop into small portions and serve as an appetizer.
You can accompany it with a delicious refreshing drink.
Just make sure the pizza is warm when serving. You can prepare them and then microwave on a plate accompanied by a glass of water for about 4 minutes before serving.
You can place the ingredients you want and although the safest thing is that you choose a fairly healthy version of cheese with almost no fat, this time make sure that the cheese does have some fat. Otherwise, you will not be able to grill as much as we want.
This recipe is very simple to make and as you will see, it does not take long to prepare. With at least 30 minutes you will be able to have at your disposal a great dish that can be used to accompany any occasion.
In addition, you can vary and if you want, put the ingredients on the tray, so you have a delicious variety of mini socca pizzas at your disposal. Don't wait any longer and go ahead and prepare this recipe.