Listen to this story
Delicious Gluten Free Brownies
We know that diets can be difficult and more when we know that we are fans of sweets, more when it comes to chocolate or cake.
That is why today I will show you that it is not necessary to break the diet to delight yourself with a delicious dessert and more with a chocolate one.
I will teach you how to prepare excellent and Delicious brownies, yes, as you read it, some delicious gluten-free brownies, so you can give yourself that pleasure that you want so much, so let's go.
The traditional ingredients would not allow you to consume the brownies, since they would break your diet, but today with this keto-type recipe you can eat as many as you want.
70 grams of almond flour,
150 grams of coconut sugar,
120 grams of butter,
200 grams of dark chocolate,
100 grams of walnut,
1 teaspoon of vanilla.
1. In the first instance, we must start by preheating the oven to a temperature of about 180 degrees Celsius, in order to have it ready for when it is time to bake the brownies.
2. We will proceed to place the walnuts in a metal container so that they can be baked for a time of 3 minutes until they are toasted, after which you will have to remove them and wait for them to cool to chop them and have them on hand.
3. Over low heat we will place a pot and inside this we will place the butter together with the coconut sugar until the butter melts completely, we must keep the mixture moving to avoid it taking a caramelized form.
4. When the mixture begins to boil you must remove it from the heat at this point we will continue adding the ingredients.
5. Add the chocolate along with the vanilla to the mixture and continue beating until the chocolate has dissolved into the mixture.
6. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the eggs one by one while you continue beating.
7. Continue adding the flour which you can previously sift to avoid lumps in the mixture and continue beating hard and fast until you get a homogeneous mixture.
It is recommended to do steps number 6 and 7 in a mixer if you do not have one you can use a manual mixer.
8. When you finish beating with the help of a spatula, stir while adding the walnuts.
9. Proceed to grease and sprinkle a little almond flour in the mold where you will place the mixture so that it does not stick, add the mixture and take to the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Check the doneness after the first 20 minutes with a pastry needle or a wooden toothpick.
11. Remove from the oven at the end of the time and place to cool at room temperature for about 4 to 5 hours.
And ready if you want you can cut into squares to obtain several portions and thus be able to share with your friends or have one for when you want to eat them accompanied by the drink of your choice.
This recipe for keto brownies can have many variations, since if almond flour is not to your liking, you can use any other.
As with nuts and coconut sugar, you can also use the ingredients that you like the most as long as they do not make you go off the diet.
So now you know, it is not necessary to go off the diet to enjoy a rich and delicious dessert and even more so when it comes to a chocolate brownie that can make you feel pleasant and happy.