Listen to this story
Stewed chicken with nectarines and cinnamon
At first this combination of stewed chicken with nectarines and cinnamon may be somewhat different, even risky, but it will definitely give your food a great taste. In many countries, meats are accompanied by stews.
Stews can be made up of fruits or foods that with a little water can give off their flavors.
Many loves to feel the chopped vegetables while many others do not even like to feel the bits or pieces that may remain, so you can simply crush or blend the ingredients.
This opens the doors to a catalog of options that you can use according to your region, season or resources. Remember that thousands of versions of original recipes are allowed in the kitchen. Just be sure to prepare a little and see how it turned out before replicating it in large quantities.
It is possible to eat chicken in the company of plums or grapes, along with a little cinnamon, curry and saffron. So don't miss out on this recipe that will open your culinary horizons by trying new mixes.
You will need for the chicken stewed with nectarines and cinnamon
1 cup of chicken broth,
2 bay leaves,
1 cinnamon stick,
Extra virgin olive oil,
1 chicken breast,
3 garlic cloves,
2 butter spoons,
This recipe will only take you about 40 minutes and with it, you can get 2 servings.
1. To start, we will chop the chicken breast in small squares with a similar size.
2. Then, they should be washed, dried and seasoned. Use only salt and pepper to taste.
3. Now, we take the minced chicken to a container with a little olive oil. When they are well bathed in the oil, cook the chicken in a skillet.
Just round and round to get it grilled.
4. While we cook the chicken, cut the leek and peel the tomato. Chop up equally.
5. Afterwards, we clean the mushrooms and chop like the garlic cloves.
6. When the chicken is golden brown, add the chopped vegetables to the pan, with a little bay leaf and cinnamon.
7. Wait just a few minutes, we add the chicken broth, to cover the ingredients.
8. Let cook over low heat, until it dries a bit and all the ingredients have been sewn and integrated.
9. While this is happening, it is time to wash the nectarines and cut into slices.
10. In another pan we place the butter and cook the nectarines a little.
11. When they have taken color, add them to the chicken preparation, and we wait about 4 minutes, it takes the flavors to combine.
12. And that's it! Serve on a plate with the rice.
Do not forget to prepare the rice throughout the preparation or if you prefer at the beginning so that you can concentrate is the preparation of this stewed chicken with nectarines and cinnamon.
With this preparation you will surely surprise more than one. In addition, you can try new flavors that you surely did not know combined perfectly.
You can prepare to surprise your partner or simply if you want to eat something different. There are even countries that usually combine chicken with grapes as they do in Morocco.
Dare to combine different flavors, sweet and salty to complete your preparations and thus get out of the routine. Don't waste any more time, get the ingredients and cook.