Listen to this story
Chocolate Soufflé Recipe
In general Soufflé is one of the most sought after desserts for its great taste. However, when preparing, they may take a little more work.
In this sense, I bring you an extremely simple recipe to make a Chocolate Souffle that you will not be able to stop preparing.
Its preparation takes no more than 45 minutes and its ingredients can. Have very little variation level.
Learn about the details of this easy recipe, so you can achieve a perfect Soufflé.
Ingredients for the Chocolate Soufflé
1 ¼ cups of sugar,
Icing sugar to taste,
¼ cups of flour,
1 pinch of salt,
1 tablespoon of espresso,
1 cup of whole milk,
6 egg whites,
150 grams of semisweet chocolate,
2 tablespoons of vanilla,
3 tablespoons of butter,
4 egg yolks.
Don't be afraid of the number of steps. Only that it is so because it is such a glamorous and recognized dessert in the middle, I have decided to give you the step by step with the smallest of sizes so that you can make a true work of art.
1. The first thing is to place in a pot, the sugar, the coffee and the flour. Get a whisk to incorporate the milk little by little.
2. When you have everything well mixed, take to the fire. At medium heat, let it cook until it boils.
3. When it comes to a boil, count one more minute and remove from the heat.
4. Stir in the butter and chocolate. Mix well until the preparation is 100% homogeneous.
5. With the preparation a little cooler, add the yolks and vanilla.
6. Once you have the mixture ready. Turn on the oven and set it to 189 °C.
7. Locate 8 Soufflé containers of approximately 180 milliliters. So, like a 2-liter one.
8. Now, grease the molds and add 3 tablespoons of sugar to each container. These two ingredients must be well spread over the walls of the mold.
9. With the help of an electric shake, bring the whites to stiff with a pinch of salt.
10. Once ready, as always, with a paddle help yourself to start the whites well with the previous chocolate mixture.
11. Pour the preparation into the small and large molds. Take to the oven and cook until the mixture rises. This will take about 25 to 30 minutes for the little ones. And the big one about 35 minutes.
12. Take care to take out at the indicated time and do not manipulate the oven too much so that the Soufflé does not get too low.
And ready! A wonderful homemade dessert from a professional chef's class. Serve immediately when taking out so that the Soufflé does not get too low.
Some curiosities about the Soufflé
It is believed that its origin dates back to 1782, at the hands of the cook of Louis XIV, Antonie Beauvillers, a chef phrases.
Antonie Beauvillers was the first phrase chef to set up his restaurant. So this recipe is considered very glamorous.
Although it was not because of Antonie Crème, who internationalized it by including the recipe in a well-known cookbook.
These recipes can well be cooked with ingredients, both sweet and balanced.
This dessert is characterized by having a light golden layer and a very soft center. For this reason, the dessert is empty and not with the solid consistency of other preparations.
And many times changes in temperature, when removing from the oven for example, can make it lose its shape.
There are people who do not usually get these products the first time, for this reason it is necessary not to be discouraged, since the results are extraordinary, and it is really worth learning the art of making chocolate soufflé.