Listen to this story
Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are one of the most sought after for their great taste. These delicacies are usually accompanied by a glass of milk, either warm or ambient.
As snacks, they are great, to give a gift or simply to treat yourself. What is not so advantageous is that they are loaded with calories from the flour and the chocolate.
Therefore, I bring you a version of gluten-free cookies with very healthy chocolate chips that you can eat without any problem. Without further ado I leave you the details of the recipe.
Origin of Chocolate chip cookies
These cookies were unveiled in 1930 in a Massachusetts restaurant. In this place they offered different fast foods, among them are great cookies.
The strategy was that the customers who bought will take a portion to taste at home. Later, when his book was published, the recipe for chocolate chip cookies became very famous.
Learn in the following article what are the steps and ingredients to make this your favorite recipe.
100 grams of brown sugar,
50 grams of white sugar,
110 grams of unsalted butter,
5 milliliters of vanilla,
1 large egg,
50 grams of chickpea flour,
50 grams of buckwheat flour,
150 grams of drops or chocolate chips,
80 grams of ground almonds,
½ teaspoon yeast,
½ teaspoon of salt.
1. Inside a bowl you should start by placing the butter next to the white sugar and the brown sugar.
2. Beat them until you have a fluffy texture.
3. Continue adding the egg and vanilla. Keep beating for an estimated time of 3 to 5 minutes.
4. During the mixing process, you should include the flours together with the ground almonds in the order you want.
5. Likewise, the yeast together with the salt and continue mixing for another average time of about 3 minutes.
6. Finally, add the chocolate and keep stirring until you get a completely homogeneous mixture.
7. The mixture should be covered with a plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for a minimum time of about 30 minutes.
8. When the time is about to end, it is time to preheat the oven to about 180 °C.
9. Also, prepare some trays with a little butter to prevent the mixture from sticking to them.
10. Taking portions similar in size you can make spheres which you will place on a tray with a considerable separation from each other.
Depending on the size and thickness you want the cookies you can take a larger portion and flatten it a little on the tray.
11. When you have all the portions ready, you will take them to the oven for about 8 to 12 minutes until you begin to see their golden edges.
12. When you take them out of the oven, you must wait for them to cool a bit to be able to remove them from the tray.
You can take them to a rack to make the process faster. And ready! Some great cookies to enjoy alone or with a partner.
Most popular variants of chocolate chip cookies
Some choose to substitute chocolate chips for M&M, with the same base.
Other people substitute chocolate chips for white chocolate.
Also, there are those who add peanut butter, cocoa or melted chocolate to the base.
This recipe is very quick and easy to prepare, they do not take more than 45 minutes. The amount of cookies will depend on the amount you put in each preparation.
It is very satisfying, delicious and fun to do with children, and they will love to eat. Don't waste any more time and prepare this recipe for chocolate chip cookies.