Listen to this story
How to make delicious tortillas in the microwave?
Tortillas are one of the typical foods of Spain, France and some other place. They like them big and small. Ideal for breakfast and snacks.
The kitchen allows the magic of combining techniques and flavors in the practical elaboration with eggs. For this reason I bring you a couple of recipes to teach you how to make delicious tortillas?
Tortillas are a delicious meal that, in addition to saving you time and money, are very delicious. Well, the filling usually varies in abundant quantities.
It is possible for you to combine how many foods you want, what if you cannot leave out is the egg coating that all these ingredients have.
Without further ado, I leave you these delicious recipes, I hope you like your friends and family too!
Let's start with a traditional omelette that involves a little elaborate preparation, that is, how we like it simple and quick to prepare. For this simple omelette you will need.
12 grams of Butter
50 grams of grated cheese,
2 tablespoons of milk.
Step-by-step preparation of the simple tortilla
1. The first thing you should do is place the butter on an 8-inch glass cake plate.
2. Then you must take it to the microwave between 10 and 30 seconds until it melts.
3. Now, move the pan so that the entire bottom is covered with melted butter.
4. In another container, mix the eggs, salt, milk and pepper. When it is ready, pour this mixture on the plate now previously blanketed cake.
5. Microwave for 2 to 4 minutes graduated. Or if you have an electric oven I calculated at level 8 for that same time.
6. When it has, it takes on a gelatinous texture despite stirring it. At this point, remove and let cool for 2 minutes with the lid.
7. Now, on it, I will add the filling that you want. In this case grated cheese. And on the tortilla in 3 as if it were a postal letter.
As you see, it is an extremely easy recipe to prepare without so much procedure. You just need to make the base and add the ingredients you want. In this space the fillings are to your liking with a range of vegetable combinations to delight you.
Now, let's change the base and see how the tortilla behaves.
If you would like the tortilla to look even juicier and fluffier, consider the following recipe. The main ingredient in various recipes is the egg. Especially if the cooking time is short, scrambled eggs with ham or blood sausage vegetables are a dish that will help you and provide enjoyment.
100 grams of grated cheese,
250 grams of cottage cheese,
30 grams of spinach,
50 grams of Parmesan cheese,
½ teaspoons dried thyme,
½ teaspoons of salt,
¼ teaspoons of pepper,
50 grams of bread crumbs with butter.
Preparation of the fluffy omelette
1. Separating a bowl mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Grease a microwave tortilla pan.
2. Place the mixture in the container. And cover with wax paper.
This will prevent direct heat from coming in, or steam will slow down the cooking effect.
3. Microwave for 10 minutes until mixture is set.
4. Now remove and cover to finish cooking. This will take about 5 minutes or so.
5. Now, turn on a plate and add the breadcrumbs or some kind of creamy food.
Options for filling
Make sure that the filling is not liquid food, since the tortilla when moistened can disarm.
You can choose and legumes such as: spinach, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce.
Also, you can add cream cheese or spreads.
Another good idea, although it will make you go off the diet a bit, is with French fries, slices and chard.
Keep in mind that for any filling you choose it must have a previous cooking, since when the omelette is ready there will be no more cooking time.
Now that you have these two recipes with different bases. Cheer up! To combine flavors and create recipes with unique flavors.
It's super simple and quick to do. Especially for those days when there is not much desire to cook or even if you have several people to feed.
Baked tortillas go a long way and will satisfy anyone's appetite. You will see that as soon as you serve the dish no matter how hot it is, in a few minutes there will be nothing left on the stick of your guests.
In addition, it is a special idea to incorporate vegetables and healthy foods to the little ones in the house.