Listen to this story
Pancakes and mini pancakes with chickpea flour
Another of the recipes that can easily be prepared and will give a great taste are the tortillas and mini tortillas with chickpea flour. These are great flavor and serve to accompany any meal.
You can take them on airplanes, trains, or wherever you need to go. It is also a source of vitamins and energy, and tea is important for the body and to maintain a balanced diet.
Without further ado, two recipes, one for pancakes and mini pancakes with chickpea flour that you cannot miss.
100 grams of chickpea flour,
80-90 milliliter of water,
100 grams of cooked peas,
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon turmeric or curry,
1 pinch of hot paprika,
Parsley to taste
1 pinch of salt, pepper,
Extra virgin olive oil.
How to make savory cakes with chickpea flour?
1. To begin you need to place the flour in a container with the cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and remove lumps before adding water.
3. Now, add 80 milliliters of water with the help of a spatula until the ingredients are well integrated.
4. It is time to add the parsley and peas, and continue mixing.
5. The texture should be thick but not so thick. Cover the container with a cloth and let it hydrate for at least 30 minutes.
6. When the time is up, place the oil in a frying pan and wait for it to heat up.
7. At this point, place ¼ of the mixture in the center of the pan and with gentle movements spread them around the pan so that this cake has a thickness of 1 centimeter.
8. Now, place the fire in the middle and wait for small bubbles to appear in the teacher give him the cake.
Mini savory pancakes
60 grams of chickpea flour,
1 pinch of salt,
3 cherry tomatoes,
185 milliliters of water,
2 g of ground turmeric,
1 pinch of paprika,
Extra virgin olive oil.
Preparation of the mini savory pancakes
1. Start by preparing the flour with the spices and salt. Then add the water, mix and let it hydrate for 15 minutes in a cool place preferably.
2. While this time is up, wash the vegetables you want to incorporate into the dough. Chop them finely. Remember to add pepper to taste.
3. When the 15 minutes are up, add the vegetables and create a homogeneous dough.
4. Place the extra virgin oil in a frying pan and prepare to fry the mini pancakes.
If you do not want to use oil, it is totally valid to use the iron, just grease a little so that they will stick.
5. Place a couple of tablespoons of dough at different points to begin cooking.
6. Cook medium heat for 5 minutes, avoiding burning or sticking.
7. When the time is up, turn it over and wait a couple more minutes.
8. Remove on absorbent paper and continue until all the dough is cooked.
To accompany the pancakes and mini pancakes with chickpea flour
This recipe is usually accompanied by a sauce or some great pickles. Also, you can put something sweet that contrast.
It can be served with sliced fruits with honey. You can even do a daring mix. Make a salad with the cheese, carrot and honey to complement, and it will surely be spectacular.
Accompany by some homemade syrups if you wish or with a little yogurt. The options will depend on your creativity, but the truth is that they are fantastic.
You can do it to offer as snacks, as an appetizer or as a main dish according to the size. With the appropriate sauce they can be the perfect companion of the moment.
The mini pancakes are quite yielding and in a few minutes they will be ready to be served as an appetizer. There is no excuse not to take advantage of these recipes.
Don't hesitate any longer and dare to try the benefits of chickpea flour with these pancakes and mini flour pancakes with chickpea flour.