All about Grapes
Grapes is the name that receives the fruit that grows in tight clusters.
They belong to the Vitis genus of the Vitáceas family, which includes some 600 species of shrubs that produce fruits in berry, and is typical of warm and tropical countries.
The grapes have a white or purple pulp and sweet taste, and are consumed as fresh fruits or juices, although its main utility is the obtaining of wines and they are conserved with them. The best of this rich fruit are the minerals and vitamins that contribute to the body, in addition, they bring a series of benefits for the health of those who consume them.
Nutritional properties of Grapes
The grapes can be white or black, but in general both have two types of nutrients: sugars, mainly glucose and fructose and vitamins (folic acid and vitamin B6)in addition, its richness in sugars makes them one of the most caloric fruits.
This is not all nourishing properties of grapes, because you can also see a lot of minerals.
Potassium is the most abundant and is found mostly in black grapes; Magnesium and calcium are in moderate amounts, and are found mostly in white grapes.
Preparations with Grapes
The grapes are very rich in all their presentations, so today there is a delicacy of dishes that bring a variety of vitamins and minerals to the body, while benefiting the same.
1. Sponge cake with flan, apple and grapes: It is a rich dish that is made with unusual ingredients, but which combine deliciously and provide an excellent variety of nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals.
It is usually served to the guests as dessert and its main ingredients are: eggs, flour, sugar, milk, yeast, flan, sunflower oil, apples and grapes.
2. Crumbs with grapes and chistorras: this dish is usually served to diners as a starter and is a highly energetic dish, since chistories contain an important amount of calories, grapes provide a large amount of vitamins and minerals, and bread provides a good dose of energy.
3. Chicken rolls with apple, nuts, grapes and prunes: It is an exquisite recipe that can be presented in a special meal, serving it to diners as a main course. Thanks to the fruit and nuts that it has, it provides a large amount of vitamins, minerals and fiber, making it a very healthy dish.
Benefits for the health of Grapes
1. They have properties to lose weight: When eating grapes, the craving for less healthy sweets is eliminated, in addition, it provides essential nutrients and has an incredibly low level of calories.
2. Protect the body from any disease: The grapes prevent the appearance of both auto-immune diseases, as those that come from viruses and bacteria, also can prevent the growth of cancer cells.
3. They protect the skin from damage and help it to heal: thanks to the high levels of vitamin A, the grapes help the skin to recover before sun damage, also have high levels of vitamin K, which is essential for rapid blood clotting.