Listen to this story
Zucchini is very nutritious food that is not usually part of our diet. But it really has properties that make it combinable with many foods that are quick and easy to prepare.
In addition, they provide a high caloric level, it is very nutritious, so if you are a vegetable lover or are not yet a fan, this dish will make you love zucchini.
In this dish we will combine the zucchini with the cheese, join me in this rich preparation for what you have how delicious zucchini can be as the main ingredient.
Zucchini fritters recipe
There are cultures that now use zucchini to make croquettes, using artisan cheese called feta. This time we will incorporate Parmesan cheese with the zucchini to create these fritters.
2 large zucchini,
5 milliliters of olive oil,
75 grams of Parmesan cheese,
20 milliliters of milk,
150 grams of flour,
1 tablespoon yeast,
Step by step of zucchini fritters
1. To start chop the zucchini into fine pieces, if you can use a better cut.
In this way, you would guarantee that all the pieces or well, most, are the same size.
2. We separate the egg whites from the yolks. You must beat the whites until they are stiff, very firm.
3. It is time to grate the Parmesan cheese and place it in a bowl.
4. Sift the flour and the tablespoon of yeast into a bowl.
5. Then, add the yolks to the cheese, and add a little olive oil.
6. Now, add the milk and without stopping mixing add the sifted flour.
7. Add the zucchini and mix well. Add a pinch of salt.
8. When you have this well-integrated preparation, add the egg whites, and add it to the mixture.
As a result we will obtain a creamy, soft, very fluffy and homogeneous preparation.
9. Put oil in the pan and wait until it is very hot.
The measure of the fritters can be removed with a soup spoon. If you make them heaped or less heaped, they are up to you.
Just make sure they are all as even as possible. There are those who make a kind of pancakes, in other parts they are made in the form of balls.
10. Once you place them in the pan, place them at a distance to avoid sticking.
11. Wait for the fritters to puff up and take color everywhere.
12. When they are ready, remove them on an absorbent napkin and wait for them to cool down a bit, and they are ready to eat.
You can serve hot or cold everything depends on the taste of the diners and partner with a milky or banana sweet.
Sweet fritters with sugar
This is another version, in which the protagonist is yucca. In this case, the preparation remains as a dough and is much easier to handle and fry.
When they are ready, the fritters are placed in clean jars, the fried fritters are placed, drained, but still hot, and a sugar syrup is added. This so that they absorb the sweet.
When the jar cools naturally, it is left for a few days refrigerated in the fridge, and then they are ready to eat. The combination of salty and sweet is unmatched. You must serve with everything and syrup.
Usually after several days the donut acquires a softer texture, but with the flavor of frying. It is a delicious dessert for any season or to kill a sweet craving.
Go ahead and prepare either the recipe for sweet fritters or fritters with zucchini that in addition to being healthy is quite tasty. This way you will have a quick dessert and a simple way to provide a delicious snack to your families.
Whichever recipe you choose, just be sure to make a good amount, as after trying one they won't be able to stop eating.