Listen to this story
Sauces for meats that you can not stop preparing
Usually when eating meats, these are accompanied by juices and garnishes. Especially if the piece of meat has a considerable thickness.
In this way, it is more palatable and easier to chew. So that you can give that restaurant flavor to your dish, I bring you this barbecue sauce that you can incorporate not only to the piece of meat.
Also, they can be included as a topping for hamburgers or pepito. This will give an incredible taste. Don't waste any more time and learn how to make this great meat sauce.
To prepare this sauce for meats you will need...
1 little hot paprika powder
1 little sweet paprika,
1 red bell pepper,
1 piece of green pepper
200 grams of ketchup,
1 tablespoon of honey,
1 tablespoon of oregano,
3 garlic cloves,
To prepare this sauce you must...
1. Have all the ingredients on hand, clean and cut, ready.
2. We then start with the red and green peppers. We remove the seeds and veins. Then itch.
3. Peel the garlic and chop it in half to remove the central vein. Then, crush and chop into pieces.
4. Now, take a frying pan, without oil or fat all the chopped vegetables. Cook over high heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly so that they do not stick.
5. Wait until they are well toasted. Some smaller pieces may be more toasted than others. But don't worry, as these add a smoky flavor to the recipe.
6. When finished, wait for it to cool down a bit and take it to the blender. Here it incorporates honey, sweet and hot paprika, cumin, oregano, vinegar and ketchup.
7. This will give us a smooth sauce. Make sure the pieces are well blended so that there are no stumbling blocks.
8. Now, put the sauce in a pot and cook for 5 minutes. Please do not add water to the blender glass to remove all the product.
9. Help yourself with the paddle. Stir constantly and wait for the sauce to reduce and take texture. The texture will depend on your taste.
10. However, if you see that you are very soft you can add a little cornstarch or wait for it to cook a little more to reach the desired point.
Spanish sauce for meats
If you want a change from the barbecue sauce and want to put a different seasoning in your food, making Spanish sauce is a fantastic idea.
For this Spanish sauce you will require:
1 liter of meat broth
1 clove garlic
50 grams of butter
200 grams of seedless peeled tomato
Bouquet of aromatic herbs.
1 tablespoon of wheat flour,
Preparation of the Spanish sauce
1. Chop the onion and carrot and cook in a pan with butter. Wait for them to brown.
2. Add the tomato in pieces and cook for a few minutes over medium heat.
3. Add the flour and stir and cook for a few more minutes. This is done so that the flour does not taste like raw flour.
4. Add alone and pepper along with the bunch of herbs, garlic, broth and mushrooms, minced into very small pieces.
5. Wait until it boils to a bubbly and lower the heat so when is reduced by approximately half over low heat.
6. When you have obtained a liquid chocolate texture, remove from the heat and strain to remove the vegetable pieces.
And your sauce is ready to eat. You can save and use as a base for other sauces. Remember that if you do it in a vacuum, the conservation will be greater.
This sauce has:
250 milliliters of Spanish sauce,
2 tablespoons mustard,
60 milliliters of white wine,
2 butter spoons,
To prepare them you must
1. Sauté the onion, finely chopped and small in a frying pan with butter. Add the white wine and let it reduce for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mustard and mix well before it boils. Remove from heat, strain and add the chopped pickle.
3. Stir and in moments you will have a great sauce for meats that will not leave you bad.
These great sauces can accompany your grills. For a nice piece of meat with rice and a salad.
Or as you prefer. Its uses are multiple will depend on the occasion, your tastes and that of your guests.
You can even apply them when you make stewed or shredded meats, they will give a totally different and charming flavor to your dish.
Both recipes are very easy to make. So there is no excuse not to put this flavor in your meals.