Avocado: properties of your seed for health
The avocado is a fruit with creamy and soft pulp of lemon green color, in which it contains an extensive variety of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, proteins and fats that make it an excellent food to help the organism to work perfectly.
What are the benefits of avocado for the body?
This fruit offers the body a series of benefits by consuming its delicate and creamy pulp, but be careful because of its high caloric content. Here are some benefits offered by the avocado:
- Reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Digestive disorders
- Prevent heart attacks
- For the hair
- Source of energy and nutrients
- Rich in fiber
- Helps maintain low cholesterol and triglycerides
- Good for the eyes
- It helps with weight loss.
What is the benefit of the avocado seed?
Normally consumes only the pulp of the avocado and the seed is discarded, but what they do not know is that the seed contains 70% of the amino acids it contains this nutritious and delicious fruit and provides the body with soluble fibers that any other food. The flavor of the seed is bitter and astringent, to consume it you should remove the layer of brown skin.
To use and consume the avocado seed you can grate and toast simmer (optional) and be used to flavor the food or marinate it with alcohol and create an ointment to relieve muscular tensions and migraines. Here are some of the benefits offered by the avocado seed:
- Astringent: It is very good to treat inflammations of the gastrointestinal tract and diarrhea.
- Fat Burner: The avocado seed contains burner principles of the fat that contains the pulp of the fruit.
- Constipation: For the amount of soluble fibers it contains helps to improve intestinal transit.
- Defenses: Helps to raise the defenses and fight the diseases caused by fungi and parasites.
- Antioxidant: Helps prevent premature aging.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Because of the high content of amino acids, it is ideal for the treatment of excess cholesterol, triglycerides and works to prevent coronary heart disease.
- Revitalizing: Help in case of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Pain relieving: Helps to mitigate joint and muscle pain and should be used in topic.
- Aphrodisiac properties: favors the increase of libido.
- Regulator: Helps to regulate thyroid disordersAsma: It is an excellent natural treatment for asthma disease.
- Skin: to help rejuvenate the skin it can be used by taking fusions or making an ointment.
- Ointment: Can be used for muscle pains
What are the properties of avocado?
The avocado is a fruit that gives the body a variety of properties that we can obtain by consuming this tasty fruit.
Consuming a portion of 100 grams, the organism is provided with the following amounts of protein, vitamins, fats and minerals (RDA) daily requirement:
- Vitamin K (25%) RDA
- Vitamin B5 (14%) RDA
- Vitamin B6 (13%) RDA
- B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin E (10%) RDA
- Vitamins A
- Folic acid (20%) RDA
- B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin C (17%) RDA
- Potassium (14%) RDA
- B3 (niacin)
- Zinc, copper, iron
- Healthy fats
- Fibers and carbohydrates
- Approximately 160 calories