Exercises to strengthen the glutes
The buttocks are undoubtedly one of the parts of the body that involves more difficulty to exercise, as it is common to accumulate a lot of fat and suffer from flaccidity without much difficulty.
But do not be scared, it is not impossible just to take a little effort to get some butt and toned buttocks, (this type of exercise that we will discuss can be done from home). In the end, a video to lose weight.
List of exercises for the buttocks
They are very easy exercises to do at home, also, you will find dozens of videos on YouTube about them.
Few moments motivate our spirit more than those first days in the gym, we go for a goal and we all start 100% sure that we will not abandon until we reach our objectives. Whether it is lowering a...webmediums.com
1. The lunges help tone the buttocks and legs, is a very simple exercise and does not require additional devices, the steps to follow are the following:
2. Put your hands on your hips and take a step forward until your knee forms a 90 degree angle.
3. Return to your initial position while standing and repeat the step forward, feel the weight of your body on the leg you are using. Repeat until 10 repetitions.
4. Repeat the series with the other leg and rest.
• Your neck should be aligned to the spine at all times.
• At the end you will have worked the buttocks, the quadriceps and the thighs.
The right way to train and How to do muscle is to follow the instructions of an expert, in the case that you are starting in this exercise. If you train in a gym you should know that each machine...webmediums.com
Steps with knee lift
Once you have finished the lunge with both legs, we will go to the steps with raising of knees, with them you will work glutes, legs and abdomen.
To perform this exercise you will need a steps bench, although any bank that is solid and stable enough will work, remember that the bank should not be too high, maximum 20cm. although it will depend on your height.
1. In front of the bench, raise the left leg, raise the right leg until the thigh is parallel to the ground.
2. Lower the right leg to the left position and repeat the previous exercise with the left leg.
3. Perform 10 to 15 repetitions trying to maintain a good rhythm.
If you want to increase the intensity of the exercise, you can use a pair of dumbbells between 1 and 5 kilos, do not abuse the weight or you can suffer some injury.
When finishing this exercise you will have worked the buttocks, the hip flexors, abdominals and quadriceps.
Exercises to gain more strength. To do day to day everyday tasks it is necessary to have strength in the muscles. Therefore, there are many simple and basic exercises that can help you gain more...webmediums.com
Squats with jump
Squats can not miss when it comes to exercises for the buttocks, there are many variations of the same as it is one of the best exercises for the buttocks, abdomen and legs, they help to tone the muscle and burn fat, although abuse of it can be counterproductive to the knees.
1. With the feet separated at the height of the hips and the arms towards the sides, bend the knees and lower the hips, imitate a little the movement of sitting, that will help, flex until the knees form a 90 degree angle.
2. Jump vertically as high as you can while raising your arms.
3. When landing, return to the original squat position, repeat 10 to 12 times and rest.
Toning your body is possible with these tips. the body is an aspect that denotes appearance and personality, its good condition will depend largely on certain factors, however, look and feel good...webmediums.com
• The back should remain straight throughout the exercise.
• The knees should remain at ankle height.
• There are many variations of this exercise, each one exercises different muscles, in this case the indications are to our consideration those that offer you a more complete range of exercised muscles.
• When finishing this exercise you will have worked glutes, quadriceps and calves.
Final advice for glute exercises
In order to keep the joints healthy, including muscles and tendons, it is advisable to do combined exercises on aerobic days, other days with weights and strength exercises, this not only helps...webmediums.com
Remember that no exercise gives you immediate results, it takes a lot of discipline, patience and good nutrition for these (and any other) exercises to work.
Getting steel legs and buttocks is not an easy task, but neither is it impossible, perseverance is the key, convert your exercise into a lifestyle that includes, as we mentioned, food and discipline, and the results will come alone.