Diet to lower blood cholesterol
¿Is it possible to clean the vessels of atherosclerotic plaques? progressive atherosclerosis, the scourge of our time and the inevitable companion of the coming old age.
Even after 30 years, cholesterol plaques begin to gradually cover the inner walls of blood vessels, decreasing blood circulation and blood supply to organs and tissues.
Atherosclerosis is the leading cause of coronary heart disease (including myocardial infarction) and stroke, vascular dementia (dementia) and other somatic diseases.
is it possible to get rid of the growths of cholesterol and calcium and prevent their appearance, the cleaning of the vessels with medicines, diet, folk remedies or the only alternative, the surgical intervention?
Cholesterol is that fat that is found in the body that can clog the arteries, causing heart disease. This fat can be generated by the body itself and also by the food we eat. In the following...webmediums.com
1. The basis of a healthy diet should be fresh vegetables (especially cabbage, carrots, beets, celery) and salted fruits (apples, plums, oranges), as well as whole grains (oatmeal, buckwheat), nuts and legumes, sea and seafood fish, flaxseed, canola and oil. olive.
2. It should reduce the amount of carbohydrates of easy digestion (sugar, sweets, cakes and breads ...).
3. It is necessary to reduce drastically or completely remove fat from pork and lamb, fat from pork and lamb, rich meat and mushroom broths.
It is possible that in the morning, 1-2 times a week, eat some pieces of salted butter (10-20 g) with black bread.
4. Dietary fiber (including vegetable fiber, bran) and dairy products (kefir, plain yogurt, yogurt, medium-fat cottage cheese) should be present at the table.
5. Do not give up eggs (3-5 pieces per week), to meat (lean pork or beef - 1-2 times a week, chicken without skin - 2-3 times a week).
If it is about extreme dieting, in the world some have already tried their luck with their own creations and feeding programs. Human medicine and nutrition warn about the dangers of extreme...webmediums.com
But semi-finished products based on processed meat (sausages, fried sausages, dumplings, stews) contain a large amount of phosphates, which contributes to the creation of cholesterol plaques in the walls of blood vessels, so they should be abandoned.
6. Do not forget the usefulness of oriental products like the soybean paste and the miso soup, as well as the most economical soy sauce in our conditions. For women, these dishes can be used 2-3 times a week, for men, once in 7-10 days.
By the way, it should be understood that the total rejection of foods rich in cholesterol will not lead to any positive result in the prevention of atherosclerosis.
In principle Fodmap or Fermentable Polyols, Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides. A Fodmap diet represents a diet totally free of carbohydrates. all this can be contained in some foods...webmediums.com
In the absence of foods that contain cholesterol in the diet, the body begins to produce them intensely in the liver.
And your own cholesterol will also begin to settle in the walls of blood vessels and form atherosclerotic plaques. So everything is good in moderation!