Natural hydrating drinks

3 min read

Dehydration is a serious problem that we must take into account, but fortunately there are natural hydrating drinks. Which apart from hydrating allow us to obtain vitamins, minerals and fiber, especially when it comes to natural hydrating fruit drinks.

Natural hydrating drinks – Wellness and Health – WebMediums

How much water should you drink a day?

As many of us can imagine, people always lose water, they do this when they breathe, sweat, urinate and when they have a bowel movement. This loss of water must be replenished, so more water must be taken, which can be obtained by drinks or by certain foods.

The amount of water that a person should drink is 3.7 liters for men and 2.7 liters for women. As reported by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, it indicates that these recommendations for liquids include water, beverages and food.

We must take into account that 20% of daily fluid consumption. It usually comes from the food that is consumed, while the remaining 80% is from beverages.

Natural hydrating drinks

If we take into account all the above, finding sources to stay hydrated is very important. As we indicated before, to stay hydrated we not only need to consume water. Because other liquids can do the same job. Specifically, we can say that the liquids that we can use to recover the lost water are;

Canary seed milk ; If you want to keep your body hydrated, a good option is to drink canary seed milk. According to a specialist from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), this drink provides enzymes that help reduce inflammation of the organs.

Natural water ; Obviously the best option to hydrate our body is natural water. This is a drink that apart from hydrating us, allows us to improve our physical and mental health. Besides, there is the fact that it allows eliminating toxins from the body.

Horchata ; In this case we are talking about a very delicious natural drink that has healthy vegetable fats and sugars. We must bear in mind that this food provides healthy fats. That is, those that are rich in unsaturated fatty acids.

Aloe vera game; In this case we are talking about a drink that provides vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Thanks to this it allows to protect the immune system of a person, favors an effective functioning of the liver and improves cardiovascular health.

Green tea ; Other natural hydrating drinks, green tea is a food rich in caffeine and catechins. Thanks to this, it accelerates the burning of calories, and reduces the accumulation of fats in the liver.