The stomach is between the esophagus and the small intestine. This helps digest proteins and mix food. Stomach cancer develops mostly in older people and people younger than 50 are less likely to have this disease unless there is a history of family members with stomach cancer.
Symptoms of stomach cancer
- Constant nausea
- Vomiting with blood.
- Strong stomach burning.
- Sensation of fullness after eating.
- Indigestion and discomfort.
This type of cancer is also called stomach cancer, and it originates mainly in the stomach area and from there it spreads to the nearest healthy organs and tissues. Due to the proximity of the...webmediums.com
Treatments of stomach cancer
The treatment is indicated according to the type and stage of the cancer. It can be treated by surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or medication.
- Surgery: this is by gastrectomy where the entire part of the stomach is removed or it can also be by gastroenterostomy, where the small intestine is connected to a part of the stomach.
- Chemotherapy: Eliminates cells that multiply rapidly. And the chemoprotector is the one that reduces the consequences of chemotherapy.
- Radiotherapy: X-rays or higher energy rays are used to kill cancer cells.
Most people associate a pain in the stomach mouth as a result of nerves or stress. At least once in the semester all people suffer from this type of pain, since it is a pain that occurs with a...webmediums.com
The medications used in addition to chemotherapy and chemoprotector is also palliative medicine that helps you recover after having gone through a disease as serious as is stomach cancer. This helps to improve the quality of life of those who have suffered this disease.
Causes and prevention of stomach cancer
One of its main causes are bacteria that attach to the stomach as Helicobacter Pylori, this causes inflammation and stomach ulcers these bacteria is treated with antibiotics, another can be gastroesophageal reflux and also obesity or smoking.
An adenocarcinoma is 90% a stomach cancer or gastric cancer. This type of cancer originates in the cells that make up the innermost layer of the stomach (the mucosa). According to the American...webmediums.com
One of the factors that increases to suffer from stomach cancer can be a high feeding in smoked and salty foods, a low diet in fruits and vegetables, smoking, anemia, family history that have had stomach cancer, stomach polyps, among others.
There is no way to prevent it, but some measures can be taken to avoid or reduce the risk of stomach cancer, such as:
- Eat fruits and vegetables: It is advisable to incorporate it into your meals and choose a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise: perform daily workouts at the lowest risk of stomach cancer.
- Do not eat so many salty and smoked foods: Do not eat them too much to protect your stomach.
- Give up smokingif you smoke do not do it even though it may be difficult to go to a doctor, and if you have never smoked, do not try to avoid having stomach cancer.