What is prostatitis?
Causes and symptoms of the disease
Prostatitis is a fairly common urological disease associated with inflammation of the prostate. according to the WHO, chronic prostatitis is observed in almost every ten men in the world. The statistics of the disease indicate its presence in a third of young people of reproductive age, and this number increases every year.
The main causes of the disease are infections of the prostate through the lymphatic and blood vessels. Pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microbes enter the prostate gland through the urethra or infected urine.
This occurs as a result of weakened immunity, inadequate blood supply to the pelvic organs, irregular sexual activity or chronic lesions of the prostate.
There are acute and chronic forms of prostatitis, with similarities and differences. In acute bacterial prostatitis, there are chills and fever (over 38 ° C), sharp and tight pain in the groin and lower back, painful and difficult urination and whitish secretion of the urethra.
These symptoms of prostatitis indicate infection with staphylococci, Escherichia coli, enterococci or similar pathogenic bacteria. the treatment in this case should be started immediately to avoid blood poisoning. Urgent hospitalization is indicated.
With prostatitis in its chronic form, there are 4 types:
Consuming kefir water is a great help to protect the body in several ways. In addition, it is a great probiotic perfect for pregnancy. Every day more people are interested in taking care of their...webmediums.com
The symptoms of the disease are very similar, and the characteristics are determined during a medical examination and carrying out relevant tests and investigations. the main symptoms are:
• Pain that has pain of character, giving in the lower back
• Dysuria (violation of urination)
• Weak erection and decreased sexual desire
• Feeling weak during ejaculation
Till the date, the main methods of treatment of prostatitis in men in the early stages of the disease are:
• Use of effective antibacterial drugs
• Hormonal medications
With the development of complications of prostatitis, surgical intervention is indicated.
Traditional medicine will help cure prostatitis, whose recipes are used as a supplement to traditional medicines. The most effective treatment methods and folk remedies should be considered in more detail.
What does traditional medicine offer?
how to treat folk remedies of prostatitis? Traditional medicine has accumulated many recipes and methods useful for the treatment of various diseases, including prostatitis. The main areas are:
• Herbal medicine
• Use of natural substances
• Magnetic therapy
• Exercise and massages
Horsetail with prostatitis, treatment with home remedies prepared with the use of medicinal plants aims to restore the functions of the prostate gland and eliminate the negative symptoms of the disease. Herbs and natural nutrients used in the treatment of:
1. Leaves of horsetail, birch and walnut. it is necessary to take equally all herbs, to mix, 4 tablespoons. l Mix pour 1 liter of water. Boil for 5-6 minutes and let infuse for one hour. Use three times a day for half a glass.
2. Root of parsley. parsley has been known as a good diuretic. I need to take 1 tbsp. l Chop the root of the plant and pour 1 cup of boiling water. Leave all night to insist. Take 1 tablespoon. l 5 times a day.
3. Kalanchoe. 100 g of crushed leaves of a plant pour 500 ml of vodka and leave in a dark place for 5 days. Take 1 teaspoon. per day