9 Natural remedies to reduce anxiety
If the symptoms of anxiety and anxiety interfere with your daily life, use these natural antidepressants, which are sufficiently effective means to restore emotional balance.
Drink chamomile tea if you feel uncomfortable.
Chamomile has two substances that promote relaxation: luteolin and apigenin. Make a rule to drink at least 2-3 cups of this tea a day to reduce anxiety.
Take 1-3 g of fatty acids (omega-3) per day
These acids relieve anxiety symptoms and improve mood, since they effectively reduce the level of cortisol and adrenaline (stress hormones). Fish, flax seeds and nuts are ideal sources of fatty acids.
The benefits of papaya seeds are so great that sometimes it is hard to believe: some small seeds and so many useful qualities! That's why today we decided to make a small list of its advantages,...webmediums.com
Inhale lavender oil
Even a massage with lavender oil will significantly improve your mood, as well as reduce the systolic pressure directly related to the state of stress.
You can also drop a couple of drops of lavender and lavender oil on a pillow, add it to the bath or a cup of hot water and breathe for a quick relaxation.
Apply a little oil on your wrist. And the same calming effect has the smell of vanilla.
It is a hassle-free way of increasing vitamin D levels that reduce anxiety symptoms. A brief 15-minute sunbath combined with movement can soothe you quickly. Be sure to take walks on sunny days!
The exercise will invigorate you and fill you with endorphins that improve your mood. In addition, heating the body, as a natural result of exercise, can affect neuronal circuits, including those on which the production of the neurotransmitter serotonin depends.
The body's reaction to physical activity increases mood, gives a feeling of relaxation and relieves anxiety.
For heart rate violations, in addition to medications prescribed by the doctor, you can also use folk remedies proven over time for arrhythmias. These are various herbs, certain vegetables and...webmediums.com
Take a bath
No doubt, it relieves and warming the body improves the overall mood and reduces anxiety. Add Epsom salt to water: it contains magnesium sulfate, which eliminates anxiety and decreases pressure. You can also add vanilla or lavender oil to the bathroom.
Avoid caffeine or reduce your dose
Caffeine increases energy and can cause anxiety. If you can not leave the coffee at once, reduce its amount and check if you notice any reduction in symptoms of anxiety. Consider other sources of caffeine present in your diet (sweet soda, chocolate, black tea).
Analyze the diet
- Alcoholic beverages, white sugar and caffeine powerfully increase anxiety.
- When the body lacks zinc, magnesium and vitamin B12, this also leads to an increase in anxiety.
- Avoid heavy foods: processed foods, fried foods, saturated fats.
- Do not let the feeling of hunger, as blood sugar drops abruptly, followed by an anxiety attack.
What is the role of potassium in the human body, what foods are rich in this chemical element and for what diseases are it recommended using them? To preserve health and maintain vitality, oxygen,...webmediums.com
Lean on these products to reduce anxiety
- Reduce stress and soothe peaches and blueberries.
- In whole grains, magnesium and the amino acid tryptophan are present, your body converts it to serotonin and, as you know, calms and stabilizes the mood.
- Oats also improves the production of serotonin, in addition to a large amount of fiber in oats, which prevents sugar jumps, which affects the mood.
- Dairy products, meat, eggs, avocados are sources of B vitamins that prevent anxiety.
- The products that regulate and reduce the hormone of stress cortisol are foods with vitamin C (oranges in the first place), fatty acids and foods rich in magnesium (green leaves). Pamper yourself with dark chocolate, which also reduces cortisol levels.
There is no magic pill that can cure a cold in a few minutes. After all, the cough, runny nose and chills can be caused by thousands of viruses that tend to mutate and should not be treated with...webmediums.com