How to make a diet without flour?
When we decide to follow this diet it is important that we do not completely eliminate the consumption of flour. Keep in mind that eliminating these carbohydrates can be detrimental to our health.
To be more specific, what we must do in this diet is to eliminate the consumption of white or refined flour and products derived from it. It is important to know that flours serve as fuel for the heart and brain, so they should be 50 or 55% of our daily diet.
As a replacement for refined flours, we must consume whole wheat flours, since they retain their vitamins, minerals and fibers. But they are not the only foods that we must consume in a diet without flour, since we must add vegetables and fruits such as; mushrooms, tomatoes, aubergines, potatoes, carrots, etc.
The consumption of legumes is also important in this diet, some good examples are lentils, chickpeas, peas and soybeans. Keep in mind that these have a good amount of fiber and a good fat level, so it is very healthy and lowers cholesterol levels.
Recipe for a diet without flour
As we know that replacing flour with another food can be complicated. That is why here we will give you some recipes that you can prepare and that are completely healthy.
La dieta sin harinas consiste básicamente en eliminar el consumo de harina pero ¿Qué tan saludable es? ¿Existe alguna consecuencia? Estas preguntas y más las responderemos a continuación. ¿Porque...webmediums.com
Ingredients Flourless crêpes
· 2 egg whites.
· 1 jet of skimmed milk.
· 2 large tablespoons of oatmeal.
· 1 tablespoon of pure low-fat cocoa.
· Half a banana or half a tablespoon of stevia.
Preparation Flourless Crêpes
· Take all the ingredients and add them in a blender.
· Process the food, to divide the dough by pouring it into a frying pan with oil.
· Turn the crêpe over and remove when ready.
Ingredients Red berry pudding
800 g of oats.
· 1 vanilla yogurt.
· 1 splash of vanilla.
· 20 g of sweetener.
· 1 handful of red berries.
· 2 tablespoons of yeast.
· 3 tablespoons of skimmed milk.
Preparation Red fruit pudding
· Place the ingredients in a blender or food processor (do not include the berries)
· Process until a homogeneous mixture is obtained and add it to a tray to make cakes or breads.
· Add the red berries on top of the mixture and bake at 160 °C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.