Immunity against influenza
Everywhere, everyone arranges a panic: "Flu! Swine flu! "And I can not even understand what makes them so different, the flu, it's the flu, even the swine flu, even bird flu.
I think if the immunity is strong, then he does not worry about the flu.
Only immunity must be strengthened, otherwise it will weaken from the strong. Now many things have been invented for this: pills (arbidol, anaferon), drops (grippferon) and other means.
Only the price they have is not small, but on the condition that they drink every day, some even several times, you get almost gold medicines, and it turns out that you still buy health, that is, immunity.
Mother nature has taken care of the products with which you can eliminate toxins from the body. Fatigue, increased appetite, the dull hair and bruises under the eyes can indicate a large amount...webmediums.com
Natural remedies against influenza
It seems to me that the old recipes tested to strengthen and improve immunity, which our ancestors still used, are not worse, unless they are several times cheaper. I will give you the recipes that I use myself.
• Mix in 200 gr. honey, "Cahors "and aloe leaf juice (just before cutting the aloe do not water for 7 to 10 days, then place it in a plastic bag and for 5 days in a dark and cool place (I'm in the fridge)).
Pour into a dark bottle, better glass and again in the refrigerator - 10 days to insist. Then we drink in the morning on an empty stomach: children - 1 teaspoon each, adults - 1 tablespoon each.
Wanting to lose weight quickly is something that we all propose at the moment of wanting to look good for a special event or simply by marking a person goal. Here we will show you a fantastic diet...webmediums.com
Every day, we drink a month, we do not drink a month, we drink a month, etc. With a disease in the same doses, but 3 times a day.
• In equal doses, 100 gr, mix honey, lemon (with the skin to grind in a meat grinder), dried apricots (also ground), cranberries and ground nuts.
Mix well, put in a glass jar and put in the fridge for 5 days. Take 1 tablespoon in the morning and at night.
• A mixture of honey and fir oil has never failed meor. In 1 teaspoon of honey - 1 drop of fir oil, it can be done in several receptions, according to this proportion. If you drink, it is better to drink hot tea.
Although it is called the lemon diet does not mean that the only thing we consume will be lemon if it is true that it is an important part of the regime. But do not forget the consumption of...webmediums.com
• Also during massive diseases, to "scare away" "to the virus: I place a drop of fir oil in the batteries of each room.
• Quail eggs. Take raw, on an empty stomach (about half an hour before meals) in the morning, necessarily, at night, at will, for 3 months.
You can drink water or juice. Children under 3 years: 1 - 2 eggs per day, from 3 to 8 years old - 2 - 3 eggs per day, from 8 to 18 years old - 3 - 4 eggs per day, 18 years old and older - 5 - 6 eggs per day. Allergies do not cause.
• Eat garlic. especially during massive diseases. Supports immunity and viruses scares. You can not eat it in its pure form - make vegetable salads.
• The decoction of berries of wild roses with honey, it is also a good help. In 3 liters of water 150 - 200 gr. Dried berries, boil for 15 minutes. Insist half an hour and filter. Honey is added to taste. You can drink instead of tea and other drinks.
• Do not forget to air the room daily, 15 minutes is enough.
• Try, even if it's very cold outside, to go out and get some fresh air, even if the day off is not going anywhere, 20 to 30 minutes is enough.
According to information revealed by researchers at the University of the United States "Louisiana", he proved and proved that the egg is beneficial for weight loss. Although many reasons have...webmediums.com
Do not be afraid to walk barefoot, even if the floor is cold, the body is very hard.
It is not necessary to freeze, of course, but I think that in 30 minutes you will not have time to freeze. In the summer, if possible, make sure, at least sometimes, to walk barefoot on the ground.